LHA101 is about enabling you with the skills and capacities necessary to make the most of your degree over the next three years. It is designed to help you achieve a number of specific learning outcomes. We have created a page for each of them on this blog so that you can make notes under each heading as part of tracking your learning journey. You can access those pages from the drop down menu above.
So on completion of LHA101 students will be able to:
- Collaborate effectively with peers on learning tasks;
- Demonstrate an understanding of critical thinking and analysis processes and how they contribute to higher education learning;
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic academic and digital literacies such as accessing information in an academic environment, academic writing and referencing;
- Navigate University support systems and learning structures;
- Demonstrate an understanding of research and inquiry-based learning;