Law Text Culture is a transcontinental, open access, peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal which aims to produce fresh insights and knowledges about law and jurisprudence across three interconnected axes:
- Politics: engaging the relationship of force and resistance;
- Aesthetics: eliciting the relationship of judgment and expression;
- Ethics: exploring the relationship of self and other.
Law Text Culture publishes an annual thematic special issue, curated by guest editors selected by the editorial board. Each issue explores its theme across a range of genres, with scholarly essays and articles sitting alongside visual and literary engagements. In this way, Law Text Culture excites unique intersectional and interdisciplinary encounters with law in all its forms.
Details on the editors and themes of previous editions of Law Text Culture can be found on Research Online (select the volume from the dropdown menu on the left).
For other information about the scholarly remit of the journal, please contact the Managing Editor.
For information about the current call for submissions to Vol 24 click here
For information concerning future proposals and submissions please click here
- A/Prof Cassandra Sharp – email@example.com
- Dr Angela Condello, University of Roma Tre, Italy
- A/Prof Marett Leiboff, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Prof Massimo Leone, University of Torino, Italy
- Prof Desmond Manderson, Australian National University, Australia
- A/Prof Shaun McVeigh, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Juliet Rogers, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Prof Nan Seuffert, University of Wollongong, Australia
- A/Prof Cassandra Sharp, University of Wollongong, Australia