2 thoughts on “NSW Roads and Maritime Services- A guide for older drivers

  1. I have two years to go and will have to be tested.
    I would like to know what the eight fails are.
    Thank you .
    George Wells.

    • This information would be available from the licencing authority in each state. For example, you would contact NSW RMS previously known to us as the RTA.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *