Guest edited by Anu Bissoonauth & Rowena Ward
- Introduction: Communities Acting for Sustainability in the Pacific
- Anu Bissoonauth, Rowena Ward
- Population, Reproduction and IVF in New Caledonia: Exploring Sociocultural and Caring Dimensions of Sustainable Development
- Nicola Jane Marks
- Le Musée du bagne en Nouvelle-Calédonie et ses constructions identitaires / The Penal Colony Museum in New Caledonia and its Identity Constructions
- Fanny Cécile Pascual
- French, English or Kanak Languages? Can Traditional Languages and Cultures Be Sustained in New Caledonia?
- Anu Bissoonauth, Nina Parish
- The Internment and Repatriation of the Japanese-French Nationals Resident in New Caledonia, 1941–1946
- Rowena Ward
- Challenges for Sustainable Communities in Solomon Islands: Food Production, Market Sale and Livelihoods on Savo Island
- Nichole Georgeou, Charles Hawksley
- Sustainability: Suspicions Concerning Attainability, with Particular Reference to the Pacific
- Edward Wolfers
- Cover image Le gardien du feu [The keeper of fire], sculpture de François Uzan © ADCK-CCT, photog. A.-L. Aubail, 2017.
Please find the link to the poster here.