Submit a request
- If your blog is intended to be public-facing: please discuss your plans with your faculty’s Strategic Marketing and Communications Division (SMCD) support/liaison first. Written approval from SMCD will be required before your blog space can be established.
- Raise a ticket and include the following information:
- UOW username of blog owner.
- Name of blog.
- Preferred blog URL (this cannot be changed once blog is created – blog URL must begin with “https://www.uowblogs.com/”).
- Type of blog: (private or public)
- Attach SMCD’s approval to the ticket.
By submitting the request, you agree to the following:
- IMTS can assist current UOW staff activate a blog, but IMTS does not provide user support for the usage and customisation of blogs for your individual needs.
- You agree to abide by the UOW IT ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY and to advise all users of the blog that they are also required to abide by this policy.
- If your blog is intended to be public-facing:
- In addition to the above responsibilities of owning a UOW blog, all blog authors and commenters must also abide by the USE OF THE UNIVERSITY NAME IN PUBLIC STATEMENTS POLICY.
- Written approval from the Strategic Marketing and Communications Division (SMCD) will be required before your blog can be released to the public.